Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer '08

Today is the official first day of summer for me. I'm so happy school is over, and I can finally relax until August.
First here's my fun schedule:
June 11th 2008- Out of school.
June 20th 2008- "Camp Rock" Premire.
June 23rd-June 27th 2008- Wildwood, NJ.
July 16th 2008- Warped Tour with Courtney.
July 25th 2008- Jonas Brothers in Hershey.
August 2nd 2008- "Breaking Dawn" comes out! (Ehph!)
August 15th 2008- Joe's 19th Birthday!
August 17th- 21st 2008- Ocean City, Md.
August 25th 2008- Back to school, blah.
It's going to be a pretty crazy summer but I'm so excited!! So.... Yesterday after I got out of school early I started cleaning my room. I vaccumed, dusted, threw away stuff, etc. When I was vaccuming sadly the vaccum and I had a bit of a fight and the vaccum won. It started making this weird noise like it was dying, then it started smoking, then it started fumming. And then it stopped working altogether. I gave it to my dad so he could look at it, then I had to finish my vaccum cleaning by using the hand held one, and believe me that's no fun. It took me an hour to finish what should've taken me two minutes. After I finished dusting, and cleaning, I finished my chapter in my current story I'm writing, then I sat down to watch T.V. I was holding my remote, and the batteries in my hand when all the sudden they started getting really, really hot and then it started smoking, my dad had to come and take them outside to cool off apparently the acid got a reaction.
Last night I read more of my current book outside and got attacked by bugs, then watch some of my "Beautiful People" DVDs, then went to bed. The day before I was freaking out because "Cloverfield" scared the shit out of me. Word of advice, never watch "Cloverfield" & "I Am Legend" back-to-back. "Cloverfield" is about New York City under seige by a huge cement thing, and "I Am Legend" is about the world ending thanks to some kind of epidemic and only one man left on earth. (I am legend beats Cloverfield by a landslide). But both are basically destroying New York, therefore it's pretty scary, gives New York a somewhat bad name. I think the only thing that really scared me in "Cloverfield" was the part they like destroyed that girl because she was bit. It was so gross. Hahh and "I Am Legend" it was with those gross people with rabbies. I cried when the dog died (sorry to ruin it for you if you wanted to see it) for some reason, when Will Smith died it didn't make me cry. *Shrugs shoulders* (again, sorry for ruining it.)
Now I'm going to go downstairs and get a poptart because I'm starving. I'm going to try to make a new blog everyday but I'm not sure if I'll keep up with it. I'll try!
Love,
Natalie.
Quote of the blog:
"We just wanted to thank everyone. This includes all the fans that were here with us from the beginning AND all of the new fans that have joined us recently. It means so much to us to have you supporting us and cheering us on to what we are supposed to be in life. It was only 3 months ago that we were without a label and wondering if we would be able to continue making the music we love. You were there! Thank you. You are the reason we are able to keep singing and making music. You all have made this an amazing journey."
- Jonas Brothers.

No comments: