Friday, July 27, 2007

Greetings from Jersey!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Super BORED! Ughhh Kasey's taking a video that could possibly be put up on Youtube (Ugh hopefully not lol) Anyways we're in New Jersey for the weekend to see the Jonas Brothers! We're trying to figure out if we should take my dad's offer to go to the MD and Philly show instead of the CD release, it's terribl difficult and makes the three of us so stressed ughhh. Three of us meaning Kasey, Jessy and me! 3:30 Club will ALL be at the Jonas concert tomorrow so please please please say HEY! if you see any of us (Me, Jess, Kasey, or Paul!) And to answer all your bubbling questions yes I am close friends with Paul "The Coolest Male Jonas Fan" haha! I got so many comments about having him on my top friends on Myspace haha it makes me laugh! (He's such a celebrity!!!!) Anyways so we're beyond bored in the hotel room! There's only a couple channels which aren't really kid/teen friendly! Good thing i brought my One Tree Hill!!!! Unfortunatly this hotel doesn't have TV cables which sucks which in the end means we can't hook up my DVD player to the TV ughh! Anyways so we're SUPER excited for the show tomorrow! We won't have to wait as long tomorrow as we did at the Hershey show and i promise I won't get all markered up at this one if you saw me you know what I'm talking about! Anyways I wish I had something else to do but unfortunatly only on Myspace which doesn't have working BULLETINS ughh! Anyways so if you see me tomorrow come say HI! And that you love reading my over interesting blogs haha! What else to say hm... well I'm drinking diet pepsi and we just got back from the Ruby Tuesdays I think we gave a hugely big tip but she was a pretty good waitress! Haha anyways we went swimming I suppose it was fun haha! I just want this weekend to go slow i don't want to start thinking about freakin school uhhh! Esp. because I'm so freakin confused and just wish i could drop out! I don't get why i can't. I'm not good at anything seriously i should just drop out and start my career as a employee at McDonalds! I want to just not go back to school! No other big news thing is going on i wish there was but there's not anything good happening besides my Jonas shows that i'm going too! Did you know pretty soon like August 2nd I will offically loved the Jonas Brothers! Oh yea and it's been almost 2 years since I've Liked them but w/e if you're a new fan i don't care! Also I have a new pet peeve when 8 year olds are on Myspace and give me a lot of crap! Like this girl who keeps telling her "Mommy" that i cuse. Basically when I'm pissed i cuse there's nothing terrible about that gosh go to Hell excuse my language! Anyways well it's barely 7 and we're all falling asleep from boredom! So I'm gonna go chill with my friends so talk to you all with another wonderful blog Monday or Tuesday!!!!
Love Always,
NCL

No comments: