Monday, July 30, 2007

If you went to the Philidelphia show on 6/29/07

Hey Guys,
So I need a HUGE favor and it would seriously mean the world to me if you helped me out! If you were there you saw the Nick Jonas look-A-Like (The one with the blue sweatshirt and had the hood on) anyways it's sooooooooooooooo IMPORTANT that if you know his name or his Myspace URL please message me on my Myspace (Myspace.com/jonasbrothersluver212) I REALLY REALLY need it! It's a long story of why but if I find him then I will tell you. But yes he was wayyyyy up on the steps in Philly, at the end of the show he had a yellow shirt on. We're pretty sure his name was John! It's really really important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will do something EXTRA special if you know it or take the time to find him! He was 14. It's sooooo important so please try your best to think if you can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooooo important I can't stess it enough!

MESSAGE ME: Myspace.com/jonasbrothersluver212

Or if you know his exact name, state, hometown, age, etc.... I really really really really need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
NCL

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.