Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Natalie Update hehe

Ello my loves,
So as I'm writing this I am realizing my pants are ripping, which kind of stinks beings the fact that these are my only pretty pants haha but oh well!

Wow oh wow, it's been sooooooo long since I've written, it feels like an eternity. So update on Natalie E! True Hollywood Story. Still no boyfriend, no life, and rude parents. Yes, that's how it goes. I am strongly thinking about moving back in with my mom. It's such a tough desion. I guess in the end it all amounts to, Pros and Cons. PA, I can see will make me a lot smarter and a lot stupider. MD, will make me a lot well the same. MD was never a place that made me so happy. And the fact we're not moving anymore really bums me out. I just feel like sitting in a room with nothing but my Jonas CD weighing the pros and cons. It's so hard. I look at everyone in MD and you feel so out of place there, but I still have friends that have helped me out so much. But then they're so many other things in PA that are so diffucult. Like the fact I won't have friends to start high school off with. For some reason, I just can't imagine going to high school in either school. I just wish I could sit at home and not have to deal with all the craziness. I wish it could be summer all year round. But it's not and it can't be. I just have to deal. But still, I just feel like having a break down. "It's like I'm walking on broken glass" anyways in other Natalie news. There are these stupid kids outside really pissing me off. They're like 7 and still outside. They're making so much noice. It really is bugging me. I feel like opening the door and screaming things that I could go to Hell for saying. Meanwhile my cats can't sleep and are running around like wild animals. Now my mom is awake good golly gee. And it seems like no matter how hard I try my step mom just hates me more and more. To tell you the truth my perspective is "Who cares" she's just my stupid wise ass step mom. But hey. Anyways I'm going to bid you adu, my mom is awake and not happy so yes.
Love Always,
NCL

No comments: