Saturday, May 12, 2007

And here in my heart it's 40 below

Hey,
So right now it's Saturday and I'm extremely bored! So I decided to write a blog!! I'm listening to The Little Women Band! Anyways so everything is kind of falling apart. My friends, everything. It's starting to make me wonder if maybe going back to PA. I saw all my old Boy-friends last night when my sister dragged me to a party at the school. I just kind of sat on the curb while she talked to her friends. And all my old friends sat next to me. They didn't really talk to me but..... I'm so confussed right now. I'm not even sure, if I'm aloud to move back to PA. There are so many pros and cons in this suituation. I think there's really nothing left in Maryland just Kasey and Jessi. But I already don't get to see them a whole lot. I don't know what I should do. Being confussed, it stink! HELP ME! I need help!!
Natalie
PS: Can people hack into your AIM account?

No comments: