Thursday, May 17, 2007

Goodbye To You

So today, I had a Quiz Bowl match. It was my last one EVER in Middle School :( and probably ever. It makes me sad. We were losing, which kind of sucked and as the reader dude was reading the last question the timer went off, but he was aloud to keep reading. And good old Matt raises his hand and just takes a chance and goes "RED!" and of course he GOT IT RIGHT! It was like God was watching out for us. Afterwards, we still had to get one more 10 point question to win and guess what? We got it! 10 wonderful points right in the bag!! We won by 5 points. Anyways as you know my old best friend, Bridge and me have been having trouble. I guess the trouble went away, she ended up spending most of her time with Kallie. I don't mind anymore, I really don't I mean it's okay. I have come to except that we're not best friends anymore and right now I am going to send her an email saying how I'm feeling. I can't keep this bottled up inside anymore, I think we're over for good so right now I kind of feel pretty sucky. I mean I have no best friend anymore I can tell she doesn't want to hurt my feeling but right now I could care less. So this song explains me pretty much:


"Goodbye To You"Of all the things I've believed inI just want to get it over withTears form behind my eyesBut I do not cryCounting the days that pass me byI've been searching deep down in my soulWords that I'm hearing are starting to get oldIt feels like I'm starting all over againThe last three years were just pretendAnd I said,[Chorus:]Goodbye to youGoodbye to everything I thought I knewYou were the one I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on toThe one thing that I tried to hold on toI still get lost in your eyesAnd it seems that I can't live a day without youClosing my eyes and you chase my thoughts awayTo a place where I am blinded by the lightBut it's not right[Chorus]And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same timeI want what's yours and I want what's mineI want youBut I'm not giving in this time[Chorus x2]And when the stars fallI will lie awakeYou're my shooting star

Right now I feel pretty sucky and I want to listen to the Little Women Band :(

No comments: