Friday, May 11, 2007

Confessions Of A Jonas Fan

So, I've been reading some jonas fans myspaces. It occured to me that a lot of them complain! A LOT! They're NEVER satisfied. Then other fans are complaining clearly about other Jonas fans. It kind of makes me laugh. Some people even put blogs about things to do and not do at Jonas meet & greets. This is my opinion, people who are not as fortunate to go to as many Jonas Brothers concerts get excited. It's what a concert is for! Getting happy and excited! And if you're a lucky person and meet them then you know how it feels! Sometimes fans scream and shout and sometimes fans get so excited that's all! People are complaining, about fans getting excited. GUESS WHAT! It's their favorite band and I know some people do go far but that's no reason to personally pick on them! Some of you go on and will be like You should so vote for the Jonas Brothers, you should go buy their cd and concert tickets and meet and greets! So when we do we get excited. It's not like they're doing anything wrong. Yea they might be annoying you but that's no reason to say don't do this or that. The boys are some peoples heroes. They want to be like them jeez is that such a crime!! I'm not trying to be rude but I just wanted this to be said!
Natalie (Infinite xoxo)

No comments: