Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hello All... It's been To Long


Hey,

It's been a while! Right now I am slowly typeing this because today in P.E. I killed my finger playing football! It hurts so bad and is struticuly placed on my middle finger hum.... wonder if that's a sign! Anyway so today I am trying my hardest to get ready for finals. They're not exciting me to to much hah why would they. It's very annoying because I get out so freakin late hah! Anyways BIG MOVE. Notice how I put the caps lock on BIG MOVE. It's actually not that big of a move, it's well it's a move. We're trying to find a house but it's not going to well, no one in my family can agree on anything grrr! It's really annoying. Anyways my head is spinning right now. I am having serious problems right now because I am so freakin bored and my finger hurts so bad! So yes that's pretty much it right now. I love you all for reading my wonderfully awesome blog called "Sweet Summer Kiss" hahah. The reason I named it that is because it's one of my favorite songs by "The Little Women Band" so yea pretty self explanitory oh and one more thing:

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

http://music.aol.com/franchise/breakers

JONAS NEED VOTES THEY'RE LAST!

No comments: