Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just watch the fireworks


Hey,

So yesterday I had volleyball registration for next year. The coach scares me haha! It looks like I'm going to be keeping busy this summer. I'm excited, it seems like I've been waiting forever for the summer and high school. I'm going to try a lot of new things, and work on LOTS of things. Right now singing is kind of behind me. I know what you're going to say. "Don't Let People Put You Down" but it's hard. So I'm going to try everything but singing. I need people who believe in me not people who don't and seeing as that is all I have around me then singing is not going to be what I love. So yes, life is going to be pretty good this summer hopefully. I may be going to see the Vans Warped tour when it comes to Maryland. EXCITING! So like my title says: "Just watch the fireworks" I'm just going to sit back and relax for a while!


Love Always,

N.C.L

No comments: