Monday, May 14, 2007

The Green Monster Of Jealousy

I hate being jealous. It's something I don't enjoy. I don't enjoy people who are jealous of one another and I also don't enjoy people who think it's cool to start rumors. My old friend A, as you know, has decided to sit with me again at lunch. I was starting to feel better when she started a NASTY rumor about me that only I knew was true. She keeps telling everyone that I'm using them. It's NOT true! I love all my friends I really do. She seems to think I enjoy her being mean to me but I don't. It's gotten old it really has. No matter what I do it seems like I don't belong. So my decision is this: Stick it out the rest of the year. I mean I can do it I really can then NO MORE! Then I give up. I'm going to try my best to stick it out anyway. So yep hopefully I can and next year hopefully I'll get to leave. I'd be muy excited! I need some comments on my blogs. Give me some advice on what I should do as far as how I should deal with this problem.
Natalie

No comments: